12.14.2010

My Kid is Funny II

Matti is almost 2.5 and he is SO MUCH FUN.

He likes to pretend that he's an airplane and will run around in circles with his arms extended to the side. He'll keep saying, "Mommy! Look...I'm flying!" until I actually look at him.

When he's not an airplane, he's a dinosaur. I'm not exactly sure where his fascination with dinosaurs started. It might've been a trip to the dollar store & he just picked one up without knowing what it was. Then, we got him a book where he has to find the animals on the pages. Well, in the back, there are a few pages of random animals. What groups of animals are called, mommy & baby animals, and of course dinosaurs. He looks through the books and finds animals but his favorite page is the dinosaurs. One day, one of his shows ended and we were too late at changing it so it went to the next show. It was a show called "Dino Dan." Honestly, we don't care for it AT ALL. Watch it & you'll see why, but it appeals to Matti and he LOVES seeing the dinosaurs. So lately, he will stomp veerrry slowly with his arms shortened like a T-Rex & roar. He'll loook at you & say, "I'm a dinosaur..rawr...I'm gonna get youuuuu!" Haha..his imagination is so much fun.

Then, today, he woke up a little after Jason left for work. I let him lay with me for a few minutes before we get up. I set my alarm again in case I fell asleep & I did. An hour later, I feel something hit my face. All I heard was, "Sorry, Mommy!" followed with a kiss where I was hit. I realize then that he's trying to put on my glasses. So, I took my glasses and put them on for him. & in a really loud voice he says, "Mooooornnaaaan Mommy!" I couldn't stop laughing so we ended up having a laugh fest first thing this morning.

He's now walking around saying, "Hee-haw!" like he is a donkey.

mornaan

No comments: