11.27.2010

My kid is funny.

He says the funniest things sometimes...no wait, a lot & I just need to document them somewhere.

The other day we just got home so we were getting out of the car. Matti likes to take off his socks & shoes while in the car sometimes & those were one of the times. I hear Jason back there say, "Matti, where are your socks & shoes?" Matti's reply?  "Shark bait hoo ha ha!" (From Finding Nemo) We all busted out laughing because it was out of nowhere. We weren't talking about Nemo or anything, haha.

Another time, we were getting out of the car at the apartment complex. Jason & I are getting things out of the car & Matti is standing there waiting. He sees two people & he says, "HEY!" The people turn around and Matti says, "What's up maaan?!" They thought it was cute and I couldn't help but laugh.

So, those are two that happened recently. I'm sure there are plenty that he has said & even more to come.

1 comment:

comelygrace said...

Lol, this is awesome. More funny Matti stories, please! ;)