11.30.2010

Excited!

Since we found out Matti has eczema, I've been looking for something to use as a body wash/soap for him. Right now we are using Aveeno Soothing Relief Creamy Wash. It works great & has helped with getting rid of most of it. He still has some spots, but for the most part, he is clear. Still, I wanted something without all the chemicals in it. A few months ago we watch the documentary Food Inc. & since then, I've been on the lookout for more earth friendly goods.

Well, a middle school friend, who I lost touch with, but reconnected with through Facebook (run on much?), has been raving about this soap she uses. She started up a Youtube Channel & very recently made partner--congrats again! I watched her "November Favorites" video and again, she mentioned these soaps. So, I went online to their website and I couldn't resist ordering.

Here is the website: Goat Milk Stuff 

It is a family owned business and they do everything that comes along with making the soaps. The kids are adorable! Everything I read about them are all good so I couldn't help but order some. I'm pretty confident that I'm going to fall in love with them so I went ahead and bought two bars. Winter is coming up & our family's skin tends to get dry. Everything I read says it moisturizes really well & I'm also really excited about the smell of these soaps. Apparently one of the popular ones is Oatmeal, Milk & Honey so I ordered a full bar of that. I ordered a half bar of Purity which will be the one Matti uses. AND, AND, with your order, you get three free samples. So I ordered Clean Cotton, Luv Spell, and Pink Sugary. I tried to choose scents that weren't TOO feminine since I am hoping Jason likes these too. I've already received my confirmation email saying they received my order and that it will be shipped today. & it's only three hours since I ordered! So, I just felt the need to come on here and share my excitement about receiving these soaps. I know, I'm excited about soap...that may be a little crazy, haha.

I will try and do an update when I receive them and have used them. :)

3 comments:

christa said...

What is her YouTube? I'm always looking for new users to subscribe to!

And let me know about these soaps! They sound a lot like LUSH but are probably less expensive.

christa said...

AHHH the soap bars look like fudge! I want to eat them all, haha.

comelygrace said...

Hmm my eczema started acting up again this year. Maybe I should try this new soaps out! You are so useful.