3.13.2010

weird.

So. We're supposed to be at the church right now...well like two hours ago for the Area Gathering. Jason didn't get up from his much needed nap until 530 & I was a grumpy face. I actually got ready early today so we could go somewhere & 530pm, we're still at home. So, we stayed home. It actually feels good to have the house to ourselves, and just be able to chill. Do whatever--at the moment, putting together Matti's table & chair set that we just got. At the same time though, I feel bad. We're SUPPOSED to be at the church right now. & my parents will come home & wonder why we didn't go. "Oh, you built a table...hmmm spent money...more clutter for the house..." Crap. lol. We wanted to go & Jason asked me if I still wanted to go, but I was just grumpy & lazy & just wanted to chill...So I feel weird. & I feel bad. I don't know why, but I do. Dumb post. Today has been weird. I should go help with this table now...

No comments: