3.21.2010

Four things.

1. I know a lie when I hear it. & if I don't catch it at first, I will figure it out. 99.9% of the time, I let it slide because I'm just too nice & I hate confrontations. Or it has nothing to do with me, haha.

2. I keep secrets extremely well. I've kept a friend's secret for 10 years this year. The secret may have faded, but the point is, I never told a single person what it was. I don't appreciate being doubted if I tell other people things they shouldn't know. The answer is no. I keep all secrets with me unless I am told that I can say something. BUT. Once I feel crossed, betrayed, lied to, or hurt (really, really hurt), it takes a lot for me to fight spilling my guts. Again, I've never ever done this, because I'm just too nice & I'd feel too much guilt. Who's to say that won't change? Eventually I have to stop being way too nice right? I know it's not right though. & no, this isn't about you (if you're even reading this)

3. I'm not stupid. I will figure things out if I haven't already. I can name times that I have put pieces together & made people wonder how I knew things. This is also another reason why I've never been surprised--with the exception of the times Jason would show up at my door step years & years ago. He's the only one that's ever really surprised me. Other times, I sensed something was up, I would think of what could be happening, and in the end, find out I'm right. This is also a reason why I love shows like Law & Order: SVU & The First 48. How badly I want to be a detective or work in any job where I can just solve things. That's another post though.

4. I can now confidently say that I do want to move somewhere different. Sure it's nice being near family, but as the days & weeks have gone on, I can see more & more why I just want to be somewhere different. & be with different people. & I will admit that I do miss Virginia because I miss the friends that we have there. We may not have much, but they are amazing. We have some amazing friends here in Maryland too but we are all trying to get out of this place & onto something better. I know that when we move, I'll miss them too. It's nice to know that there are people I could go to & feel comfortable & know that there are no secrets. *I was going to add something else, but it was kind of harsh..lol*

Guh. I feel so much better now :)


PS: This isn't about you ;)

No comments: