10.19.2011

Lifesaver.

It's a rainy day here and this weather always gets me super sleepy. I was online looking for recipes since I can't figure out what to make for dinner. Still haven't decided.

We didn't do much for our ten year. He said it's 'just our dating anniversary.' I think it's still pretty important to point out though because without that anniversary, we wouldn't exist as Team Jaces. Oh well....I made spaghetti for dinner last night and we finished most of it. Usually, when we cook, everyone (except my brother) eats other things. Surprisingly, everyone ate the spaghetti which was nice. Nowadays, when I do get a chance to cook, I feel somewhat human. Josiah is a much different baby compared to Matti and I'm still figuring out how to make it work. We're getting there. Which leads me to my absolute baby item right now. The Moby Wrap. This is the only way I can have two hands while Jason is at work. It was a little overwhelming when I tried to put it on the first time, but it's really easy now. Josiah absolutely loves it! He stays asleep longer in it which is really nice since he doesn't sleep very well without me nursing him. Which is tiring at times. Matter of fact, he's asleep in the Moby right now :) When we go out, we don't even bring the carrier with us. I just put on the Moby & we're on our way. People just think that I'm pregnant until they see his little head. It's really helpful especially since Matti is constantly needing something or wants help or wants to play a game or needs to go on the toilet, haha. The Moby satisfies my touchy feely baby who wants to constantly be held. Again, being able to have both arms free makes me feel somewhat human. So, if you don't have one yet, go get one. We absolutely love ours.

No comments: