4.12.2011

Woohoo!

My BB Cream finally arrived today. I didn't realize when I ordered it that it was coming from Korea! I was getting anxious about how long it was taking, but I'm excited to finally have it. I did a lot of research trying to figure out which one to buy since it was my first BB purchase. I ended up with this: http://www.amazon.com/Missha-Perfect-Cover-Cream-Natural/dp/B002OPZEJQ  I found BB creams through a friend who constantly raves about it and when I saw her video about it, I was sold.

Two :) Matti called me yesterday while I was at work yelling, "Mommy! I went poo poo in the toilet! THEN I FLUSH IT! i FLUSSSHHH it!!" I mean he was so excited, haha. He hasn't gone one the toilet for me, and I think he is responding better to Jason. It's okay though, at least he is starting to respond to someone. He does know when he has a dirty diaper, he just doesn't get the chance to tell us before it happens. It's easier to catch him before a #2 than a #1. I am hoping this is the start of our adventures in potty training. He's such a big boy in every aspect so I know he can do it :)

No comments: