2.10.2011

One Day


Jason bought Matti a Wipe Off ABC Book a few months ago. I wasn't quite sure how many would like it since he has little interest in coloring for more than a scribble or two. He doesn't really like crayons. He prefers pens and will doodle during Mass, but for the most part, he'd rather be running around. The other day, I was making dinner & Jason was hanging out with MJ & when I looked, they were using the book. I was amazed that Jason was able to get him to sit still & interested enough to do a few letters. Well, he loves it! We both thought he was done & proceeded to do other things. When I looked down, Matti did a decent job with the letters. All you need to do is trace it, and he does a pretty good job!  I'm so proud of him.



 Today he asked again to "draw" so I took the opportunity. After we finished the alphabet, he wanted to do more. So I wrote his name in the same dashed manner. & he loved that he was writing his name! See how proud he is?!

 

So yea. All this and other things are making me want to stay at home with him more & more. I love my job, I love my co-workers, but I love these moments with Matti. This is ME teaching HIM. One day, I hope to be back home with him & future baby Bean. 

No comments: