2.11.2010

January

I've decided to do monthly updates since I really can't find anything interesting to talk about. So, here is January.

All in all, January was a pretty good month. A few job opportunities came up, but were quickly squashed. =/ Everything happens for a reason. Here are some pictures to pretty much sum up the month.
We decided to make use of our library cards & really focus on reading with Matti. He used to just flip through them & not really have any interest. Now, he will sit through a book & keep asking for more. :)

Baby boy got his second haircut! He was digging through grandpa's (Jason's dad) remote drawer. Then, grandpa came home & this was how excited he got.

This was my view for our ride up to PA with Kenny, Michelle & Baby K from the third row. I think the cousins (baby K & Matti) were able to bond that weekend ;) Also, we decided that when we buy a new vehicle, it will be a van!

The love for Elmo has multiplied. Matti also has learned a lot of new words this past month. I've counted 41 & he's still going. :) Nap time is also my favorite because I get to have some 'me' time, but when I look at pictures like this, all I want to do is wake him up! haha...

So, that's January. February is so far a good month. We just had two huge snow storms/blizzards & I am so happy to see the sun! See you next month ;)

No comments: