2.20.2010

Hand & Foot is love

So, when I finally decide to do monthly updates, I end up updating this more? What's wrong with me? I wanted to write about last night. It was much needed & it was so much fun. Nothing really exciting happened...to other people, it could be considered quite boring actually. It was just a bunch of friends sitting around a table playing cards. I don't remember the last time I laughed that hard, haha. And I needed that. My mom even took Matti & fed him dinner & hung out with him most of the night so that me & Jason could just hang out. Awesome. Life isn't bad, it's not terrible, but for me, I feel like I'm stuck. We can't move out anytime soon, we need to sell our house, I need to get a job, Jason is still waiting on getting a job on base, we both want to go to school, but we can't because we need to get back on our feet first. I tend to worry about things too much and I've been trying harder to not let things get to me. I know in the end something will work out & everything will be back to normal--whatever that may be. Well, to me that's living in our place again & living our lives separately from my parents. I don't like how I feel so dependent on them. Right now, I just feel stuck & I don't know how long it'll take to get out. I know it'll happen eventually & I have faith that it will happen when it's suppose to. Last night just really took all the worries off my mind & it was so liberating. There were countless times when I couldn't even go my turn because I was laughing so hard. & I tried to say something & it sounded like I was drunk, haha. Last night also proved to me that even though me & my friends don't see each other as much as we used to, it's okay because we always pick up right where we left off.

1 comment:

christa said...

Srsly, that game is amazing. We should totally make it a regular thing, because I need more nights like that, too. <3