6.08.2012

Laughter is the best medicine!

I looked back at my old blog and realized I'm nowhere near where I was with that blog. I wish I could keep up with this like I did with my old one. I love looking back because I remember things that I've forgotten. Like funny moments. So, I wanted to come on here and write about some funnies that happened recently.

Rattlesnake.

We were in the car with Jason's parents and sister. His sister started to ask a question. She was wondering if a rattler went to strike, and its rattle hit you, would it hurt. We all couldn't help but laugh.

The stench.

On that same ride home, Jason let out a toot, haha. He was being nice so he rolled his window down. It just so happened that the area we were in, reeked of cow manure. For about 5 miles! We were dying from the smell and couldn't stop laughing. Which caused us to smell it even more. The weird thing is, the area was not a farming area. Where we live now, we have farms, but it has never smelled that bad! Yuck.

The mall.

Jason was getting ready for his duty this week and he was confused about something. They told him that they were to report, board a bus and go to the Washington Mall for PT. He didn't understand why they were going to a mall for PT. He added, "I don't even know where that mall is!" I had to remind him that the Washington Mall is the big field of grass in DC. you know, where everyone picnics and flies kites, haha. Oh, how I love him.


Sorry the first one didn't make much sense. The context of the conversation would not have come off the same way. You just had to be there.

I'll return when I have more. Have a great Friday!

No comments: