5.04.2012

Baby Milestones

This morning I put Josiah down on the big blanket to let him play while I grabbe laundry to throw in the washer. Kuya was watching Mickey Mouse and when Jason peeked on Josiah, he was clapping along to the music on TV. He doesn't watch TV yet but it was cute seeing him clap along. I eventually finished what I was doing and got on the floor with Josiah. He turned to start crawling to me. At this point, his crawl is a mix between an army crawl and mermaid swim, haha. Today is a new day! He was up on all fours like he usually starts, but today, he moved his arms forward with his legs following. I kept scooting back and he kept crawling! Oh my baby, how you've grown!

He's got a cold with a runny nose. I hope it's teething related since we leave for vacation tomorrow. I'm ready to be in the mountains already. I need to finish laundry do I can pack! Have a great weekend.

*i stand corrected. Josiah watches the intro of Law & Order:SVU (both boys do). & he watches when they spin the big wheel in Price is Right. He likes the beeping :) *

No comments: