11.06.2011

I promise to fight for you because you are my boys.
I will be brave for you even when I'm terrified.
I will love you always.
I will be mean at times but that's only because you need boundaries.
I really only do that because I love you.
I will do everything I can to protect you.
Sometimes I have to let you hurt but the pain will go away I promise.
I will cry with you.
Please don't break hearts.
I will always have time to hear you out. There is no 'just because' since that isn't fair.
We will always be fair but that doesn't mean you will get everything you ask for.
We will butt heads, I'm sure if it, and we will not go to bed without it being resolved.
After God, family comes first.
We will go to church together every Sunday & spend the day together. Trust me on this...it works.
Promise to try your absolute best in everything & that will be enough.
Don't give up so easily.
Never be afraid to cone to me.
I will sit with you when you do homework...if you ask me to. But I will always check it.
There will be a time when you will not like me, I just hope you will know that i still love you then.
I am your mother. You are my boys. My love for you is like nothing else.

No comments: