4.15.2010

Babba

I'm doing a lot better than a few days ago. I've come to the realization (and really believe it) that I don't need to live up to the expectations of other people other than myself. As long as I'm happy with what I am doing...and to be honest, I am happy. My husband is home and we're not limited in the days that we see each other. We don't have to wonder, "How long until we have to be apart again?" It's no longer in the back of our minds. Now it's, "What can we do today to show our son this amazing world that we live in?" That makes me happy. I'm happy I have good friends. Life brings us all in different paths, but whenever we do see each other, everything is fine. I'm thankful for my friends and even more to those that chose to stick with me after all these years ;) I'm happy because Matti is growing up to be such a smart little man. As each day passes, I think to myself, "This is my favorite age." I've loved the past 22 months (plus the 9 months he was in my belly) he's been in our lives & I can't wait to see what's ahead. He's grown up so much. I've been told that he talks a lot for his age & I really don't know if that's true, but hearing that makes me happy. Everyday is something new to him and everyday I learn a little more about life because of him. He completes us & he has a total hold of my heart. I'm thankful to have this time with him to watch him grow & I find myself just sitting back to see what he's going to do next. That's when I think to myself, "I am happy."

No comments: