6.16.2009

3 weeks in

I think the Wii Fit is told me I'm on day 24 so that's a little past the three week mark. So two weeks ago, I put on this shirt. I've had this shirt forever, but I stopped wearing it cause of my jiggly overflow. I put it on two weeks ago & was making sure I looked okay. When I turned to the side, I had to do a double take. No jiggly! & I was curvy. So, a week ago, I decided to wear that shirt again & I saw my sister in law. Again, I was LOVING the shirt. She actually commented that I looked good & that the Wii Fit was working. I was surprised she saw what I saw too but I blamed it on the shirt haha. I've continued the Wii Fit this week (kinda slacked last week cause AF came to visit lol) and I am trying to run 3 days a week. I found this: http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml and I'm going to try that out. My brother in law & his wife got two jogging strollers (wifey is about 7 months pregnant right now) so they gave one to us. So, I have to put it to good use & I am quite excited that I don't have to do it while Matti is napping. So we'll see how that goes. Jason just hit up a port not too long ago & he was telling me about the water park he went to. It sounds amazing..I wish I could've gone. Water parks are the best! I hope we can go the Water Country USA when he gets back & use our annual free tickets =) Matti is awake now so I must fulfill my mommy duties!

2 comments:

christa said...

That's awesome! I've been trying to work out more lately, but I'm having trouble with it - it's hard finding the time/energy for it. I think I'm going to have to start scheduling work-out time (and sticking with it). And I've heard really good things about the Couch-to-5k program. Two of my friends have done it. I think I'll stick with swimming for now :) That's awesome about the stroller though! And I can't believe Michelle is so far along already (I haven't seen her or Kenny in forever and it kind of makes me sad).

c2lovingj2 said...

I know...most day I'm like.."well, I did it yesterday so I can take a break today." I know that once I take that break, it'll be much harder to do it the following day "oh another day won't hurt.."I hope that I cna keep up with the couch to 5k thing..Swimming is a great workout though!& even better that it's in your OWN backyard! lol. Well when they come down here, they're here for like 12 hours lol..they never stay long.